For more than 40 years, the California Disability Services Association (CDSA) has been the voice of developmental disability service providers in California.
We represent more than 100 community‐based organizations employing more than 14,000 professionals whose common purpose is to improve the lives and opportunities for people with disabilities.
CDSA Members provide services such as:
• Adult Day Care
• Adult Development Centers
• Behavior Management
• Community Care Facilities
• Community Integrated Living
• Community Integrated Training
• Community‐based Integrated Employment
• Family Home Agencies
• Independent living
• Infant/Early Intervention
• Intermediate Care Facilities
• Residential Care
• Supported Employment
• Supported Living
• Work Activity Programs
To learn more about CDSA, Click here.
The Institute (CDSI)
As the educational arm of the California Disability Services Association, the California Disability Services Institute (CDSI) has two important educational missions:
• To train the dedicated professionals who provide services to people with developmental disabilities.
• To educate people with developmental disabilities and their families about the services they can receive and issues affecting those services.
Learn more about training activities here.
Learn more about public education activities on the Institute Facebook page.